Thursday, December 11, 2014

here and there.

I’m starting in from the void (it feels). What did I see today? What did I hear? What did I think? It was all soft-focus and quiet, which I don’t mind at all….but then what do I write about?

I thought a lot today about what it means to surround yourself with things and people and experiences that support you, and what it means to build your life around joy.

I am planning a little writing challenge/retreat-for-one next year. I may or may not incorporate it into this space, I’m not sure yet, but I’m excited to start.

I have a project idea that is just brewing and brewing in my head. It would take a little money and a little time and I’m starting to ask myself, seriously, how I can make it happen.

I feel full, to the tip-top, but not with words. So a few here and there can be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment